Your current balance is determined by the payment plan you established when you hired the firm. For specific information on your payment plan and the amount you have left to pay, please use this portal (my.uprightlaw.com) or contact our client services department at (312) 940-8113. Once your fees are paid in full and you don’t have any remaining balance, you’ll work with your local attorney to gather more information necessary for your bankruptcy filing, complete the credit counseling course, sign your documentation, and file your case.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel a payment?
- What happens with my credit card debt (or any unsecured debt) upon bankruptcy discharge?
- What will happen to my credit score?
- Will I get financing and access to credit after filing bankruptcy?
- What is my remaining balance on my payment plan? What are the next steps after paying my fees in full?
- Can I receive a receipt(s) for my payment transactions?
- How do I adjust my payment plan, or make a payment that was not scheduled?
- Can I process a payment through any other payment method other than a debit card?
- When is my case going to be filed? Can the filing start before my fees are paid in full?
- What are the next steps after I complete the payment plan?