We can only stop a garnishment once your bankruptcy is filed. Most creditor harassment will stop after you start telling your creditors to call us, but a garnishment is different because a garnishment is set by a court. You will need to get your fees paid so that we can get your bankruptcy case filed if you need to stop a garnishment.
Articles in this section
- Can I delay or stop payments for my bankruptcy without cancelling?
- What happens after I pay in full?
- Why are there more fees after I file my Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Am I immediately protected against a foreclosure proceeding?
- What is happening while I am making payments to the firm?
- What number should I give my creditors when they call me?
- Why do I need to pay a fee to reactivate my suspended case?
- I just had a court date and now I have a judgment against me
- What is my case number?
- What happens if I get a sale date for my home?