Please let us know right away if you receive a notice of foreclosure. The good news is that the notice of foreclosure comes before the actual sale date, so you may still have time to act. The timing is different for each state, but you should have some time between the foreclosure and the sale date. Please call us immediately so we can discuss your situation and provide the help you need!
Articles in this section
- Can I delay or stop payments for my bankruptcy without cancelling?
- What happens after I pay in full?
- Why are there more fees after I file my Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Am I immediately protected against a foreclosure proceeding?
- What is happening while I am making payments to the firm?
- What number should I give my creditors when they call me?
- Why do I need to pay a fee to reactivate my suspended case?
- I just had a court date and now I have a judgment against me
- What is my case number?
- What happens if I get a sale date for my home?