Please let us know right away if you receive notice that your home is going to be sold. If you want to save your home, filing your case before the sale date is very important. Remember that you will need to have your bankruptcy fees paid before we can file your bankruptcy. Please call us immediately so we can discuss your situation and provide the help you need.
Articles in this section
- Can I delay or stop payments for my bankruptcy without cancelling?
- What happens after I pay in full?
- Why are there more fees after I file my Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Am I immediately protected against a foreclosure proceeding?
- What is happening while I am making payments to the firm?
- What number should I give my creditors when they call me?
- Why do I need to pay a fee to reactivate my suspended case?
- I just had a court date and now I have a judgment against me
- What is my case number?
- What happens if I get a sale date for my home?