After you hire us for your bankruptcy, you can tell your creditors to call 312-940-8353 so we can verify we are representing you. This should help get most of your creditors to stop calling you and to start calling us. Once you file your bankruptcy, that is when you will receive the Court’s protection against creditors through the automatic stay. Until then, do your best to tell your creditors to call us.
Articles in this section
- Can I delay or stop payments for my bankruptcy without cancelling?
- What happens after I pay in full?
- Why are there more fees after I file my Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Am I immediately protected against a foreclosure proceeding?
- What is happening while I am making payments to the firm?
- What number should I give my creditors when they call me?
- Why do I need to pay a fee to reactivate my suspended case?
- I just had a court date and now I have a judgment against me
- What is my case number?
- What happens if I get a sale date for my home?