You are not immediately protected against a foreclosure when you hire our firm. You will receive all of the protections of the Automatic Stay when you file your bankruptcy case. If you are making payments to our firm and you know you have a foreclosure coming up, it would be a good idea to pay your fees as soon as possible so that we can file your case as quickly as we can. If you have a foreclosure within the next month, please call us so that we can work with you to rush your case if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Can I delay or stop payments for my bankruptcy without cancelling?
- What happens after I pay in full?
- Why are there more fees after I file my Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Am I immediately protected against a foreclosure proceeding?
- What is happening while I am making payments to the firm?
- What number should I give my creditors when they call me?
- Why do I need to pay a fee to reactivate my suspended case?
- I just had a court date and now I have a judgment against me
- What is my case number?
- What happens if I get a sale date for my home?