If you need to stop a payment, please call us at least 2 business days before the payment is scheduled to run.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel a payment?
- What happens with my credit card debt (or any unsecured debt) upon bankruptcy discharge?
- What will happen to my credit score?
- Will I get financing and access to credit after filing bankruptcy?
- What is my remaining balance on my payment plan? What are the next steps after paying my fees in full?
- Can I receive a receipt(s) for my payment transactions?
- How do I adjust my payment plan, or make a payment that was not scheduled?
- Can I process a payment through any other payment method other than a debit card?
- When is my case going to be filed? Can the filing start before my fees are paid in full?
- What are the next steps after I complete the payment plan?