When you first hire us and start making payments, we have multiple attorneys involved in reviewing your file and speaking with you in order to determine your eligibility and the best way to protect your assets. During your payment plan, we are here for you! We are available for any questions you have, and you can tell your creditors to call our Creditor Verification number (312-940-8353) so that we can verify we are the law firm representing you for your bankruptcy. Toward the end of your payment plan, you will receive information about the first credit counseling course you will need to take as well as which documents to start getting together, so that you can be ready to file as soon as possible after you complete your payment plan.
Articles in this section
- Can I delay or stop payments for my bankruptcy without cancelling?
- What happens after I pay in full?
- Why are there more fees after I file my Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Am I immediately protected against a foreclosure proceeding?
- What is happening while I am making payments to the firm?
- What number should I give my creditors when they call me?
- Why do I need to pay a fee to reactivate my suspended case?
- I just had a court date and now I have a judgment against me
- What is my case number?
- What happens if I get a sale date for my home?