Within about 2 days after you pay in full, you will get an email with some information on which documents you need to get together and the information for your first credit counseling course. Within about a week after you pay in full, your local attorney will call you as well. If you do not get the email about 2 days after you pay in full, please call Client Services so that we can make sure we have your correct information and that we have everything we need to be able to hand off your case to your local attorney. If you do not hear from your local attorney within about a week after you pay in full, please call Client Services so that we can make sure you get to speak with your local attorney as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- Can I delay or stop payments for my bankruptcy without cancelling?
- What happens after I pay in full?
- Why are there more fees after I file my Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Am I immediately protected against a foreclosure proceeding?
- What is happening while I am making payments to the firm?
- What number should I give my creditors when they call me?
- Why do I need to pay a fee to reactivate my suspended case?
- I just had a court date and now I have a judgment against me
- What is my case number?
- What happens if I get a sale date for my home?