All of our current clients who have not yet paid in full must be on active payment plans. If you are not making payments toward your bankruptcy fees, you are not moving yourself closer to filing your bankruptcy and getting your fresh start financially. We understand that things come up, and we are happy to work with you if you need to skip a payment or two, but we cannot pause payments until an unknown future date. If you find yourself needing to change or lower your payments, please call us so that we can help you decide on a payment plan that works best for you.
Articles in this section
- Can I delay or stop payments for my bankruptcy without cancelling?
- What happens after I pay in full?
- Why are there more fees after I file my Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Am I immediately protected against a foreclosure proceeding?
- What is happening while I am making payments to the firm?
- What number should I give my creditors when they call me?
- Why do I need to pay a fee to reactivate my suspended case?
- I just had a court date and now I have a judgment against me
- What is my case number?
- What happens if I get a sale date for my home?